Benefits of Chamber Membership
Why should you belong to the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce? There are many benefits of membership, including promotion of your business, event participation, networking opportunities and business education resources. In addition, you can be part of an organization which is a catalyst for business growth, a convener of leaders and influencers for positive change and a champion for the community.
Calistoga has been a resort area since Sam Brannan founded the town in the mid-1800s. His idea was to create the “Saratoga of California” and, in fact, Calistoga’s name is a portmanteau of those two places.
Today, over 60% of our 325+ members are visitor-serving, with a focus on wine, food and wellness.
We are located at the top of the Napa Valley with easy access to all of Wine Country. There are over 50 wineries located in Calistoga, producing everything from cabernet sauvignon to chardonnay and even our rare local grape, charbono; what really sets us apart is our wellness scene, supported by the hot springs pools and localized geothermal activity.
The Calistoga Chamber of Commerce has a contract with the City of Calistoga for destination marketing and management of the Welcome Center, in addition to supporting a strong local economy.
VisitCalistoga.com is Calistoga's Premiere Destination Marketing Website
All members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce receive:
- Access to post events, announcements and special offers in the Weekly Chamber Newsletter
- 6-8 networking mixers hosted per year
- Up to 4 business workshops or seminars hosted per year
- Access to full list of member mailing addresses
- Free Certificate of Origin stamps ($150 value per stamp)
- Free fax, copy and scan services
- Access to TOT and TID information on Chamber website
- Placement of collateral (rack cards are preferable) in Calistoga Welcome Center
- Community-serving members will be listed in the services directory available at the Welcome Center
- Placement of event flyers on Welcome Center bulletin boards
- Placement on Calistoga Map*
- *Spas, Lodging, Restaurants, Wineries Open to the Public only
- Listing in annual Calistoga Visitor Guide*
- *Dependent on joining by mid-January
- Opportunity to advertise in annual Calistoga Visitor Guide
- Opportunity to participate in featured business of the month programs
- Opportunity to host Chamber staff and volunteer site visits
The Calistoga Welcome Center is every visitor's first stop upon arriving in town!
Visitor-serving members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce receive:
- Listing on appropriate page(s) of VisitCalistoga.com
- Includes business name, website, address, phone number, email, description, map and photograph
- Listing in JackRabbit booking engine (lodging partners only)
- Access to post visitor-serving events on VisitCalistoga.com online calendar
- Includes date, time, location, description, links, map and photograph
- Access to post special offers on VisitCalistoga.com by category and season or event
- Inclusion in at least one official Calistoga Itinerary
- Inclusion in blog posts and direct-to-consumer newsletters as appropriate (not guaranteed)
- Opportunity to participate in Digital Marketing Programs and advertise on VisitCalistoga.com
Coordination of Destination Marketing Events
Visitor-serving members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in, sponsor and benefit from the successful destination marketing events produced by the Chamber. Participation in these events typically fills up before the deadlines, indicating just how popular and successful they are for the town and individual business alike.
Winery members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in:
- Calistoga Concerts in the Park wine pourings
- Calistoga Harvest Table wine list
- Calistoga Holiday Village Gingerbread & Wine Pairing
- Calistoga Winter in the Wineries Passport
Downtown members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in:
- Calistoga Harvest Table
- Calistoga Holiday Village shopping night
- Retail events, such as sidewalk sales
Dining Members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in:
- Calistoga Restaurant Week
- Calistoga Concerts in the Park to-go dinners
- Calistoga Harvest Table
- Calistoga Winter in the Wineries Passport complimentary corkage offers
- Busiest restaurant night of the year, the Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade
Wellness members of the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in:
- Calistoga Winter in the Wineries Passport offers