Breakfast Innkeeper, Bed and Breakfast
Website Wine Way Inn and The Craftsman Inn
The breakfast Innkeeper will be responsible for preparing and serving breakfast to our guests.
– hot dishes (frittata, quiche, bread pudding)
– meat (bacon, sausage, ham)
– baked goods (muffins, sweet breads, scones)
– eggs (poached, scrambled, fried)
– baked fruit
– granola, yogurt, cold fruit
Additional kitchen responsibilities:
– Managing supply inventory.
– Coordinating with other cooks to menu plan so as to avoid serving the same dishes to repeat guests.
– The kitchen is open to our guests so you must be comfortable working in an environment where guests can see you and talk to you while you prepare the breakfast.
Additional shift responsibilities:
-Communicating with guests during service of breakfast. This may include providing travel recommendations for wineries, restaurants and attractions.
-Checking out the guests through our reservation software and providing receipts.
-General customer service. We need a candidate that can communicate effectively with our guests and work with our team to remedy any concerns or answer any questions that may arise.
The breakfast shift is approximately from 7:00 am- 11:30 am (4.5 hours).
This position is for 4-5 mornings a week. (16-25 hours/ week)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org